Oyo Born, ILORI AYOMITIDE Emerges WINNER Of The MOST BEAUTIFUL YORUBA GIRL PAGEANT 2021
Ibadan Born Young Lady, ILORI AYOMITIDE emerges the WINNER of the MOST BEAUTIFUL YORUBA GIRL PAGEANT 2021
Ilori Ayomitide, a 200level Accounting student of Obafemi Awolowo University has emerged the winner of the First Most Beautiful Yoruba Girl Pageant.
The Most Beautiful Yoruba Girl Pageant is dedicated to promoting, preserving & celebrating the uniqueness of the Yoruba culture, history and its language.
The event which was held on the 4th July at Jogor Event Centre Ringroad, Ibadan, Oyo State featured top dignataries including:
- Honorable Mojeed Mogbonjubola (Jagaban) Deputy Chief of Staff to the Oyo State Governor;
- Aare Gbenga Eyiolawi ( CEO TITAN FARMS)
-Honorable Omolere Omoetan (SSA Media to Deputy governor, Oyo state)
-Honorable Kazeem Abolarinwa ( SA to Oyo State Governor on Youth & Sports)
- Hon. Akeem Ige (SA to the governor on Culture and Tourism)
- Hon. Ibrahim Akintayo (Chairman Ibadan North East Local Govt)
-Mr Olajide (Royal Umbrellas)
- Engr Abe Akinbobola (CEO Goldmender Global Investment)
-Joel Olaniyi (Baba Asa)
- Sade Blaq
-Ayinke Dayo Kujore
-Arewa Folashade Adeyemi
- Rose Odika
-Abioye Olayinka (Sempe)
-Iya Ayoni and many more……….
Ilori Ayomitide was crowned the winner amongst 18 Finalists.
She is going to preserve & promote the Yoruba culture throughout her reign and after her reign as the first Most Beautiful Yoruba Girl.
The Creative Founder of this prestigious event is Olamide Adeleke.