WAEC 2021: How To Check Result Using Text Message
Candidates who sat for the Senior Secondary School Examination of the 2021 West Africa Examination Council can now check their results via SMS or by visiting the WAEC portal.
Mr Patrick Areghan, Head of the Nigeria National Office who announced the release of the result in Abuja Monday noted that the council could not have released the result any earlier.
Checking 2021 WAEC result via SMS
According to the examination body, candidates can send the following to short-code 32327:
WAECExamNumberExamCardPINExamYear For example: WAEC42010010011234567890122021
Notably, there is no need for space in the format above. In addition, the candidate will bear the N30 cost of the result SMS.
Once the SMS is sent, the result will be delivered via SMS to the mobile phone of the candidate.
WAEC result: How to check online
Candidates of the 2021 WAEC examination can also check their results online. They are to go through this format as stated by the examination body on its result checker website:
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021
- Select the Type of Examination eg. private candidate result/school candidate result
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up
NB: The WAEC result scratch card allows for 5 uses only on the examination number.