The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has gotten a new wife.
The foremost monarch on Tuesday tied the nuptial nut with a new Olori whose name ia simply identified as Olori Mariam.
Mariam Anako from the Ebira ethnic group of Kogi State is an oil and gas executive with NestOil.
Video of the wedding rites being performed at the palace was uploaded by the Director of Media and Strategy, Oduduwa Palace, Moses Olafare on his verified facebook page.
Recalled that Queen Naomi Silekunola, ended her three years marriage to the traditional ruler in December 2021.
She said her decision to get out of the union with the monarch was the best thing to do at the moment, revealing that her husband “has a picture he would love the world to see and perceive him as and another one which is his true self.
Here are five fact you should know about her
- Her name is Mariam Anako from the Ebira ethnic group of Kogi State. She is an oil and gas executive with NestOil.
- Mariam Anako’s parents are based in Ilorin but lost her Dad at a tender age. She was brought up in the home of the former IGP Mohammed Dikko Abubakar who reigned as the boss of the Nigerian Police between (2012 to 2014).
- MD Abubakar as he is known, is the in-law of Africa’s wealthiest man—Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
- The Ooni’s new mother-in-law is a retired police officer.
- It’s believed she used her position at NestOil to get contracts for the monarch which must have endeared her to him and foster their relationship.
This will be Ooni’s fourth official marriage after his marriages to Bukola, Zainab and most recent, Naomi collapsed.
We wish the Royal family a happy married life. Eyin iyawo koni mo bed o.