The lawmaker representing Ibadan Northwest/Ibadan Southwest at the House of Representatives, Hon Stanley Olajide Adedeji popularly known has Odidiomo has presented his scorecard on his primary legislative duty to the people of his federal Constituency.
Odidiomo has surpassed his predecessors when it comes to lawmaking, bills and motions. These are the motions and bills to his credit.
(1). A Bill
for an Act to
Upgrade College of Animal
Health Production Technology,
Ibadan, and to Establish the Federal
University of Agriculture, Ibadan, Oyo State
to make Comprehensive Provisions for its
Management and Administration and other Related
- A Bill for an act to establish the National Assembly
Library Trust Fund for the Purpose of Research,
Provision of Library Equipment, and Relative
Facilities, Enhance Research of Legislators and Staff
of the National Assembly and for Related Matters
- A Bill for an act to Amend the Nigerian Postal Service
Act CAP N23 LFN, 2004 to make Provision for the
Establishment of Courier Service Regulatory Agency
and for other Related Matters Incidental Thereto.
MOTIONS SPONSORED AND CO-SPONSORED
1.Urgent need to complete Enterprise Infrastructure and
application projects of Galaxy Backbone Nigeria
2.Motion on the need to Digitalize and Automate National
- Motion on the need to enforce the resolution of
the House on Central Bank of Nigeria’s Police to impose
processing fees and or Charges on Cash Deposit and
Withdrawals for Individual and Corporate Accounts in
- Motion on the need to end the practice of pretrial parade of
suspected criminals by personnel of the Nigeria Police,
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, Directorate of
State Security Services, Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission, Nigeria Customs Service, and the Nigerian
- Motion on the need to Curb Corruption in Civil Service.
- A motion of Urgent importance to examine the Ministerial
Nominee submitted by the President.
- Motion on the need for Federal Government To review the
- The Motion on The Need to stem the ravaging ooding
disaster in OdoOna, OkeAyo, Eleyele, Gege, Oluyole
Estate and Akuro Communities in Ibadan
Northwest/Southwest Federal Constituency of Oyo State.
- Motion on the Need to Digitalize and Automate Activities of
the House Representatives of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Need to regulate the spate of Modication on Roads and
other Public Infrastructures by Telecommunication
Companies in Nigeria
- Urgent need to Complete Enterprise Infrastructure and
Application Projects of Galaxy Backbone Nigeria Limited