The Oyo state Police Command has declared the sacked chairman of Park Management System (PMS) in the state, Alhaji Mukaila Lamidi popularly known as Auxiliary, wanted.
The Commissioner of Police in Oyo state, CP Adebowale Williams made this known to journalists today at the state police command, Eleyele, Ibadan.
The police appealed to members of the public to provide useful information that can help the police apprehend the suspect who is currently at large.
A statement by the State Police Command, SP Adewale Osifeso on behalf of the command and made available to Western Mirror.comng reads:
- The General Public particularly good citizens of Oyo State is hereby notified that LAMIDI MUKAILA AKA AUXILIARY ‘M’ whose Photograph appears above is wanted by the Nigeria Police Force, Oyo State Command in connection with cases of; Attempted Murder, Causing Grevious Harm, Arms Dealing , Murder, Armed Robbery within Oyo state and
Kidnapping at Oke-ogun and Ibarapa axis of the State.
- Lamidi Mukaila is an indigene of Oyo State. He was born on the 9th, January 1962 (61yrs) and dark in complexion.
- He is about 1.55m (5ft1), Married and speaks Yoruba & English Language moderately.
- His last known address is Diamond Hotel, Alakia-Isebo, Egbeda LGA.
- Anybody with useful information as to his whereabouts should please contact the Oyo State Police Command on any of these lines; 08033387701, 08023219552, 07055495413 and 08081768614.