Less than 24 hours after Lucky Aiyedatiwa was sworn in as the new Governor of Ondo state following the demise of Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, some cabinet members of the former governor have resigned their positions.
Some of them said that their decision to resign from their offices hinged on the unfortunate and untimely death of Akeredolu.
Here’s a list of those who have resigned so far:
- Richard Olatunde (Chief Press Secretary CPS)
- Mr. Dare Aragbaiye (Special Adviser on Union Matters and Special Duties)
- Olawale Abolade (Special Assistant on Photography)
- Doyin Odebowale (Senior Special Assistant on Special Duties and Strategy)
- Raimi Olayiwola (Ondo state commissioner for Infrastructure, Lands and Housing)